Friday, June 19, 2009

Day Six: Why The Hel Did I Agree To This

I'm still here, damnit.

2009-01-18 Matahari Hunt_001
Description: Floating blond female in what appears to be a tent of lines.

I ran across Random Calliope's stuff long before I ran across his stories - particularly the awesome Slither set which I wear regularly (I adore snakes). It took Tomoyuki, a dear parson, to introduce me to Ode, though, and the butterfly hunt (I have most of the sets that are always available and have failed spectacularly to get to any of the events. I drool over the butterflies in the little house REGULARLY and gnash my teeth.) which lead me to reading his awesome book of history and tracking down his hunt.

The hunt where this photo was taken.

And which I have spectacularly only found one item.

It's very pretty, though.

I also have a set of his pearls. I lust for the rest but keep getting distracted by dresses. Damn you, reality! Give me an unlimited balance! DAMN YOU!!!!!

I'll probably hunt again, but I'm kinda hunted out. I like some of the stuff, but the lag is really getting to me these days, and I am not in the best of moods.

If you don't know about Ode, take my word for it - go. It's one of my favorite places to take pictures, too!

1 comment: