Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Promise

I'm jumping out of the "yay lets revisit the happy past" pattern for a very important post.

I am....



an SL fashionista.

2009-06-06 Fashionista Bubble_004
Description: A huge grey bubble is in the middle of the picture, with the silhouette of a figure inside. The surroundings are quite bright and pretty.

Revel in my exclusivity! You can't even see what I'm wearing!!!

2009-06-06 Fashionista Bubble_003
Description: A huge grey bubble is in the middle of the picture, with a slightly easier to see silhouette of a figure wearing a dress inside.

You can't tell, of course, but all the poses are the result of a recent splurge due to the Long Awkward Pose sale.

2009-06-06 Fashionista Bubble_002
Description: A huge grey bubble is in the middle of the picture, with the silhouette of a figure inside. The surroundings are a sea with a little island on it.

Thank you, Emerald, and your friend Celebrity Trollop for my lovely, protective bubble which yells when anyone touches me. I feel so elite.

2009-06-06 Fashionista Bubble_001
Description: A huge grey bubble with the silhouette of a figure inside is standing on a table next to a mushroom with a hookah smoking caterpillar on it. Two figures are lying on the table by her feet. A third figure is sitting on the mushroom, apparently not paying attention.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!

    *tries to touch your clothes and gets BITCH-SLAPPED by your bad-ass bubble*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muahahahahahha! I'm too sexy for this sim! Too sexy for this sim! I am made of win!

    I love this thing.

    ReplyDelete