Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Daily Shot

I won't be doing this with any sort of regularity - it will be as whim holds me - but I thought it might be fun to take a simple snapshot of something I'm doing and what I'm wearing on a given day and posting it. Unlike my more formal photoshoots, where I'm highlighting a place and an outfit, this is more impulsive and singular and I'm not going to be trying to write down what I was wearing.

Daily Shot - 2010-02-23

I was busy today roleplaying, managing to avoid any number of domestic chores I could have, and likely should have, been doing. But it was fun, and I've been stressed, so spending a day doing whatever I wanted to seemed like a good idea.

I am a short avatar in Second Life, though. I aimed for the height of 5'4" and, well.... most of the time I come up to peoples' waists. It's pretty funny.

P.S. I'm the blond.

No comments:

Post a Comment