Monday, March 7, 2011

Adventuring with Pets

Azariella and Sanderion

I had a great deal of fun yesterday, exploring around Tol Narwa Vire (one of my favorite places for photographs on the grid) on my horse, Azriella. Simply because I wanted to, I brought my bunny, little Keaniez, along with me.

They're both named for the people who gave them to me as housewarming gifts (I love you guys!). Unfortunately, I couldn't bring lovely Saderion with me, as I had only one butt. I'll have to take him out riding sometime later. Azriella is the grey horse, who just became old enough for me to ride her, and Saderion is the giant black, who came to me full grown.

Surveying Tol Narwa Vire

One of my favorite spots on Tol is the giant fish tank. I didn't feel like drowning my two friends (faeries can breathe under water) so we didn't go it, but I did bring them both to see it, and pointed out the mermaid. You can actually get inside of the tank, but it takes some doing. There's also a little hidden room inside that I found during the last hunt (Azriel, of Falln Angel Creations, who built Tol Narwa Vire also does hunts several times a year. When they show up on Tol, well... lets just say you need ot check every nook and cranny. If you can't find the piranha and the dragon, you probably missed a hunt prize!)

Deer Passing

There are also little hidden places with wildlife lurking, watchful. I think my all time favorite is the Crab Out of Place, but the moving panthers and the deer seen above are lovely little spots of delight. He's really stepped up the texturing and flowers, too, and is in the process of building a whole new area in a tree house. From what he's said, reworking things to use new and better sculpties have changed a lot of what he's going since it saves prims, which he can then put to new and better areas for us to explore.

High View

Yes, I rode poor Azriella up the stairs into a tree house. In the distance, you can see the Castle on Sanctuary, next door.

I didn't go to many of the hidden places - being a bit too tall - but I highly recommend searching around, falling into holes, and following dark paths to find the hidden wonder in Tol narwa Vire.

Into the Darkness


( More Pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: Doux Petit, Sad Rainbow
Eyes: Tacky Star, Pride
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ear - Fairy (tarnished)
Hair: Magika Hair, Paisley - Blond
Wings: Azarelle Wings - tinted white
Necklace: Adora & Abhor, RaveCandy Necklace
Dress: Katat0nik, Clover Dress - Black
Gloves: Sn@tch, Long GLoves - Black
Stockings: Latte, Color Tights - Stripes - Black
Heels: G Field, Flower Pumps "Eve" - white
Horse: Amaretto, Azariella
Bunny: Ozimals, Keaniez

Pose: Horsie Pose!

Location: Tol Narwa Vire
Light Settings: [Euphoria] bergamot & rosemary
Water Settings: [TOR] Subtleties

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

2 comments:

  1. i like how it is presented, those are lovely photos. its kinda enchanting, cool and very well presented.

    Vanda Gould
    Recreational Koi Fish enthusiast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Vanda! I hope you visit; it's a wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete