Saturday, March 12, 2011

Color Challenge: Week Nineteen - Umber

Two neutrals in as many weeks! I thought I was going to DIE!

I ended up just trying on different outfits in my "brown" folder until one seemed... umberish. I ended up back on G Field - gods do I love that store. G Field and Blue Blood are the only stores where I routinely buy the fatpacks for the clothes I like.

The skin is a gorgeous lucky board find from Styles by Kira - tanner than I usually wear, but the makeup is so cute! I decided to go brown to match the darker skin and the brown dress, and ended up pulling out my Lucia hair, a gift from Calico from the winter holidays. I love the lights in the mouth - so cute!

Hidden Doors
Pose: pda, Imagination


The location in question, Numbskulla, is less a place and more of a game! Based on the general idea of the Myst games of finding objects and opening doors to solve puzzles, it tells the story of a group of islanders tasked to protect two sacred trees which grew around each other.

You get your information from incomplete journals and notes left around the sim, and have to find keys and different objects in order to get to different places. So far all I'm clear on is I'm looking for shards of pottery from different places. At the moment I'm struggling to find the damn quarry! I have the key, but no clue where the quarry is!

Anyone home?
Pose: pda, I'm Waiting for the Man


If any of you happen to come by.... help?

( More pictures can be found here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Charlie - Cream - Sakura
Eyes: Tacky Star, Pride
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ear - Fairy (tarnished)
Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations, Lucia (Gift Hair) Bronzed, with mouthpiece
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Wings - tinted brown
Dress: G Field, Classic Dress "Clea" - brown
Shoes: G Field, Short Lace-Up Boots - brown

Location: Numbskulla
Light Settings: [TOR] Midday - Pleasantrie
Water Settings: [TOR] Eyeballin'

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

7 comments:

  1. Love the Pictures, gorgeous style to them all once again... and that place sounds like fun I am gonna have to visit it in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find the quarry, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wings..and OOH there umber to! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! uber awesome sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! You're too kind.

    ReplyDelete