Sunday, May 1, 2011

How NOT to pick up a chick in Second Life

You're in Second Life, your avatar is - you think - the height of attractiveness. You've heard on this second life you can have the virtual sex. There is someone wearing a female avatar near you - clearly she is here for the virtual sex.

This is how to NOT pick up a chick in second life when that chick is me.

[17:36]  16 Day Old Resident: hi
[17:37]  Deoridhe Quandry: Hello.
[17:37]  16 Day Old Resident: will you have fun?
[17:38]  Deoridhe Quandry: Excuse me?
[17:38]  16 Day Old Resident: fun on bed?
[17:38]  Deoridhe Quandry: Excuse me?
[17:38] 16 Day Old Resident: sex on bed?
[17:38]  Deoridhe Quandry: With you?
[17:39]  16 Day Old Resident: hmm...?
[17:39]  Deoridhe Quandry: Gods no. Your profile is crap, I fear your avatar looks like crap, and your English Language Skills are first grade. I don't fuck people who can't present themselves well.

Would You Hit on This?

In his defense, I was looking particularly hussy-like today, and he did take his refusal as something permanent. No more IMs!

Edited to add (and no name-change to protect the guilty this time!!)

[18:02]  Azriel Demain: will u 4 teh hot secks wit meh?
[18:02]  Azriel Demain: would you like to go back to my place? Bouncy Bouncy!
[18:03]  Deoridhe Quandry falls over laughing.
[18:03]  Azriel Demain: nice shoes, wanna fuck?
[18:03]  Deoridhe Quandry: I would, but I have to paint my nails. ;)
[18:03]  Azriel Demain laughs
[18:05]  Deoridhe Quandry: If you're not careful, I'll edit my blogpost to add this, though!
[18:05]  Azriel Demain: lol
[18:06]  Azriel Demain: you cannot resist my manly wiles, and you know it!
[18:06]  Azriel Demain flexes
[18:06]  Deoridhe Quandry goes all weak in the knees.
[18:06]  Azriel Demain: see? I knew I could make you swoon!
[18:06]  Deoridhe Quandry: No, we cannot! Our love is one which can never be named!
[18:06]  Deoridhe Quandry: The hussy and the ho!
[18:06]  Azriel Demain laughs

Credits:

Eyes: Tacky Star, Pride
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ear - Fairy
Skin: MiaSnow, Rainbow tan 4
Wings:  Terho, Elda Wings - Rainbow
Hair: Magika, Porcelain
Outfit: Schadenfreude, Rainbow Qinxin Bandeau
Shoes: A Vlodovic, SAH Rainbow

Pose: PHRESH, <3

Location: Random Landmark Hopping of Doom
Sky Settings: [TOR] MIDDAY - Precision

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment