Sunday, July 3, 2011

Over the Moon

Quarter Moon


I'm having a totally katat0nik week. I picked up the Ruff Haus, thinking kat had totally set me for a while, and then I realized she'd set out a rainbow group gift. Since I started doing these little posts, I thought I'd sneak one in before my color challenge post - and I found this totally cute Elven Forest sim for picture taking, though I had to duck around a lot of couples and evade at least one random teleporter!

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Eyes: Tacky Star, "Pride" Medium
Skin: De La Soul, Charlie - Rainbow Addict
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Iridescent
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Mochi Hair - Rye
Dress: Katat0nik, Triple Dip
Necklace: Earthstones, Basket of Spring
Bracelet: Honey Kitty, Cutie Ribbbon Bracelet - vanilla mix
Shoes: Katat0nik, Kita Mary Jane - candy blue

Pose: TERHO, Run Unisex

Location: Elven Forest
Light Settings: [TOR] DUSK Vision of something
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment