Monday, July 25, 2011

Gravity and Light

Swing With the Outbreath

There are times when things seem to heavy When he personal and worldwide burdens seem so heavy I don't know which way to go.

I go seeking beauty and I find it in spades.

The Light and Gravity Exhibit has a glorious set of artists who have placed out small exhibits. Some are interactive (my favorite!) and others aren't (woe) but even with only a couple hours spent I have some amazing photographs and I fully expect to see better in the next few days.

There is something soothing and reassuring about the endless, boundless creativity of people. I love to lose myself within it, swim in the seas of other peoples' subconsciouses, to swing with the in and out breath of someone's dream brought to virtual life.

Sometimes when you look into the abyss, it's a peaceful and wonderful thing.

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Charlie Nude (with blond brows)
Eye Makeup: Adam n Eve, Fairy Gold
Eye Liner: cheLLe, Evergreen
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Hair: Magika, Zami - Blond
Necklace: K's, Hopeful Flower - Emerald
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Wings
Dress: Hal Hina, Flower Dress - green
Shoes: Deviate Designs, Beach Baby 2 - mint

Pose: Long Awkward Pose

Location: Light and Gravity: Shellina Winkler
Light Settings: TOR, NIGHT - Anwar
Water Settings: TOR, Trandshan

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

2 comments: