Monday, July 4, 2011

Valkyrie in Space

Root of the Matter


I'm finding myself temporarily over-run with horses. I have a couple I picked up uber cheap, and then I started getting some guys since they all turned into girls! I finally have a few more boys, though - and I'm getting slightly irritated with horses refusing to breed!

Silly things!

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Skin: De La Soul, Charlie - Golden
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Hair: Exile, Liliah - honey
Dress (including wings): Bare Rose, Grimgerde
Shoes: G Field, Open Boots "Vilda" - brown

Pose: Long Awkward Pose, Fantasy-Faepose12

Location: Cariacou
Light Settings: Places: Eugene 2
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment