Friday, August 19, 2011

How NOT to pick up a chick in Second Life - Ew Interlude


Dramatic Stairway

Guys, guys, guys, do NOT randomly teleport someone where you're having sex with a woman and have the only thing you say be "trio". It's not just disgusting, but it's incredibly rude.

Just don't.

I need a shower. I might have gotten some sleaze on me!

Ready For My Closeup

On a more positive note, my friend Tomoyuki talked me into trying some lashes. I have to admit I'd always dismissed them as unnecessary and rather annoying; how many times have you watched someone teleport in with giant gray blobs over their eyes? Having fitted a pair, though, I have to admit to being a convert. These Flugeln Bris lashes were only thirty linden! Three! Zero!

More closeup pictures with more helpful hair, I promise! I just have been totally in love with Wasabi Pills. I keep getting huge folders of hair, and I put it on and I squee, and well... you know how it is.

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Kei Cream
Cosmetics: Mock, Princess Peach Mizu Makeover
Lashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 5
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Yumi Hair
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Wings
Necklace: EarthStones, Chocolate Box Necklace
Dress: Evie's Closet, Melisande - Red
Ring: EarthStones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: G Field, Ribbon Slingback Shoes - wine

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Japan Tempura Islant
Light Settings: Dusty
Water Settings: Glassy

No comments:

Post a Comment