Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Harlequin Romance

So, there I was wearing a brand new dress from Umi Usagi, and planning to take some pictures of myself on the pirate ship which happens to float in the waters under my island.

Trapped

There I was, minding my own business and snapping away, when I heard a noise from the upper decks!


To my surprise, the pirate ship was not uninhabited!

La! Bestill My Heart

The dread pirate Poppy took me captive, got me drunk on good red wine, and we ended up in his cabin!

Carousing

I dared him to do his worst, my cheeks all flushed and my bosom all heaving!

Bed Dance

Oh, woe is me~!


Thankfully, despite having a cold stone heart that would never soften for any woman, he was so blown away by my womanly... charms that he wanted to keep me around (and after that cabin time I definitely wanted to stay!).

Cover

Now we sail around the seven seas together, swashing buckles and living happily ever after.

Together at the Wheel

And having some awesome sex.


( More pictures here. And Poppy's version here. )  

Credits: 

Deoridhe:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, Roomee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyeliner: Adam n Eve, Hepsut
Lipstick and Eyeshadow: De La Soul, Red Lips
Eyelashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 05
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Hair: Analog Dog, Bound Gold
Wings: Favole, Heaven's A Lie
Dress: Umi Usagi, Gothic Succubus
Necklace: Manna, Passion
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: Dilly Dolls, Shrew Boots

Poppy:

Squall Lionheart Belts - Part of a full avatar from a hunt at 1st Act.
Fleet Command Swords - 1st Act.
Xio Overknee Boots Black - Husky GFX
Lovebound Suit - The Black Canary (TBC)
Worthy Pearl tricorn Hat - TBC
LBB Yukio Eyepatch - Little Boy Blue
Eyelashes -6- Natural - Redgrave
Hair - Juliette 2 Streaked Seaspray - TRUTH
John Jacob Courtisan Metal Cuff Ring - Alchemy Immortalis

De La Soul Items -
Luminis Eyes - Silver
Lei Shape
Plain Wooby Ears - Cream Rose (Aestali editions)
Skin - Aestalian -6- Cream Rose - Dimples - Copper Breeze (Group gift and 30 days & under gift.)

Poses: Alchemy Immortalis and Glitterati

Location: Isle of Amras
Light Settings: Rouge 5
Water: Atomist 2

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only  

No comments:

Post a Comment