Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Suggestive

Lily Pond

Bloggers who sent IMs and Notecards at the right time got to go into the 25L Tuesday Fall Fete a bit early, and I took advantage of that to not only pick up a few things without devastating my pocketbook, and I ran across this outfit from Sweet Poison - a sort of very brief camisk style thing - and couldn't resist despite it being well, well, well out of my comfort zone. The outfit is entirely prim, which means rather a lot of me was hanging out in the breeze. Thankfully, the sim was nearly empty, and if anyone was camming to uncomfortable places they didn't mention it to me, so I got the pictures taken and fled! I do love it, though, from the whimsy of the flowers in both sets of cleavage, to the tiny ruffles with aspirations to become a skirt. I managed to stay under X-Rated, but only by the clever use of angles, or in this case a handy lily pad. This is likely the most skin you'll see on me in a long while, so enjoy!

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De la Soul, Aestali - Double Frappe Marked Copper (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, Roomee Eyes - Rainbow
Ears: De la Soul, Wooby (promotional item)
Hair: Discord Designs, Ruin - Onyx
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Outfit: Sweet Poison, Wishes - purple
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet

Poses: Glitterati

Location: 25L Tuesdays Fall Fete
Light Settings: Places Pathfinder

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment