Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Brick House

Dappled

I often feel guilty for not being more involved in political things, social movements. Some days even tracking the news becomes too much for me, and I end up singing along with GlaDOS.

It's hard to know what the balance needs to be. How much soothing helps me pull myself together for the next day - how much knitting up the raveled edge of care do I need before I'm ready to handle the weight of the day; the dance of delusions and discombobulation; the balance between being a quasi-agent of the state and serving the needs of those at the corners of society.

I still sometimes feel guilty for sitting and taking pretty pictures, though.

And I don't know why or if I should.

And I'm not sure I'd believe anyone who told me one way or another.

Wicked Autumn

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyeshadow: Bubble, Electro Pop Eyeshadow 2
Eyelashes: *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Lipstick: L.Fauna, Lipstick Red3
Hair: Tribal Secrets, Helena - Platinum
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Jewelry: Donna Flora, Amalia
Dress: Dilly Dolls, Astrid - Brown
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: Dilly Dolls, Judy - Cherry Heels

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Villefranche sur Mer
Light Settings: TOR, MIDDAY - Cheery Cyan

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment