Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ghosts

Graveyard

Sometimes, a theme is done around a store - in this case I tried to put on as many Favole things as I could and then went to town for pictures! I mixed in a collar from a different purchase time and threw in some bloody black wings to match the slashes on this dress - one of Favole's only piece of clothing! I'm also wearing Favole shoes, but they're hard to see under all the skirt (the skirt has fantastic movement - slightly slowed so it looks just a little eerie).

One note about Favole collars - some are resizable (either through scripts or editing) and some are not. I have a few I only wear with long hair because my neck is too thick for them; I think most people have narrower necks, though, so it shouldn't be a problem. The artistry on them is totally worth it, though; gorgeous designs.

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Tattoo: Favole, My Fading Heart
Eyeshadow: Elymode, Bold coal red
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyelashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 5A
Lipstick: L. Fauna, Red 3
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ear - Fairy
Hair: Truth, Kalia - driftwood
Hat: Favole, Vepar
Wings: Favole, Megalomaniac
Collar: Favole, Prolific
Dress: Favole, Perdition
Gloves: Eclectica, Swoon - ebony
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: Favole, Possession

Pose: Glitterati, 229

Location: Rackingham State Hospital

Light Settings: TOR, SCIFI Grimler gronchi

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment