Monday, December 5, 2011

Past Events

A short while ago - maybe a month or month and a half - I got IMed by someone throwing a fit over her name being on my blog. This was the first Second Life Convo I'd quoted, and before I started giving people imaginative nicknames, so I'd left all the avatar names as is. I honestly didn't remember her at all, and she was actually insulted by another person in the course of trying to educate me on how vapid and insipid some women are as a fun topic of conversation! You can read it here if you want to be up on the drama.

I tossed her valid request in the 'wish I'd thought of that' column, made the changes, IMed her to say I'd done so, and left his name intact since it honestly seemed like a dead issue. Tonight, I was shown just how wrong I was, and so he has now gotten a nickname as well being able to vent some of his spleen by lecturing me and kicking me from his totally awesome philosophy group! Man am I schooled. You can see what a childish person I am below, since I'm continuing to be childish (and share the drama!) in this post. Fair warning, everyone - if you go into an extended, sexist rant then bring it up five months later after calling me childish... well, truth in advertising and all that.

Welcome to the Cafe!

[18:12] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: You have been ejected from 'Philosophy Group Without An Event For Months' by [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.].
[18:12] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: Deo, please don't be a child about minor disagreements. Thanks.
[18:12] Deoridhe Quandry: Minor disagreements?
[18:13] Deoridhe Quandry: I'm not the one defriending over apparently... nothing.
[18:16] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: That's why you were removed from the group, not because of our disagreement.
[18:16] Deoridhe Quandry: What was why?
[18:17] Deoridhe Quandry: Wait, nevermind. Honestly, I don't care. If you want to be an infant, go for it.
[18:18] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: Why-- getting friends involved in a minor dispute.
[18:18] Deoridhe Quandry: What friends? What minor dispute?
[18:19] Deoridhe Quandry: As far as I know, you and i haven't spoken for months. I'm not sure who any of our shared friends are.
[18:20] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: Who is [Name Redacted]?
[18:20] Deoridhe Quandry: Urm... I don't know?
[18:20] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: They specifically mentioned you.
[18:21] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: And some kind of dispute we had, and apparently me being some kind of a scumbag or something to that effect.
[18:21] Deoridhe Quandry: Um, what?
[18:21] Deoridhe Quandry: Who is this [Name Redacted]? I don't remember that name at all.
[18:21] Deoridhe Quandry: What disagreement?
[18:21] Deoridhe Quandry: I don't even use scumbag as an insult.
[18:22] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: Mhmm, interesting.
[18:22] Deoridhe Quandry: Who is this person and how am I supposed to know them?
[18:22] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: They sent me logs of our discussions.
[18:22] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: Did you post it on your blog or something?
[18:23] Deoridhe Quandry: If you're also [Childish, Sexist Asshole], yes.
[18:23] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: Very mature, Deo.
[18:24] Deoridhe Quandry shrugs. "You made claims about what we said. I quoted the text. Not against the TOS, and I redacted the names of the people you quoted to me as soon as it was requested."
[18:24] Deoridhe Quandry: Have a nice life. ^.^
[18:24] Deoridhe Quandry: http://primdolls.blogspot.com/2011/07/marked-as-spam.html
[18:24] Deoridhe Quandry: There, if you want to complain on my blog again. It's a few months old.
[18:24] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: Then why was a particular avatar messaged directly?
[18:24] Deoridhe Quandry: You quoted her.
[18:25] Deoridhe Quandry: I redacted her name as soon as she requested it.
[18:25] Deoridhe Quandry: I'd redact yours too, if you ask nicely.
[18:25] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: Why wouldn't have you? It would be common decency.
[18:25] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: I don't really care to complain on your blog, it's more about decency right now.
[18:25] Deoridhe Quandry: Ok, well her name is gone. Has been since she messaged me.
[18:26] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: I don't write people's names into my blogs.
[18:26] Deoridhe Quandry: You can apologize to her for quoting her name if you want to.
[18:26] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: So, she prolly googled her avatar name, came onto your journal, and saw that log.
[18:26] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: Real mature, Deo.
[18:27] Deoridhe Quandry: I'm so sorry, Daddy! I won't do it again! Please say I can still have ice cream!
[18:28] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: Mhmm. Redact the names.
[18:28] [Childish, Sexist Asshole Jr.]: ....
[18:29] Deoridhe Quandry: Now, since I'm so immature and awful, I'll save you the trouble of having to deal with me ever again and block you! Bye.

Since he doesn't want to complain on my blog, the only time his name will show up is when he comments (which he did on the first post in this chain of shame)! Whew, I'm sure shown.

Arising

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I crashed during our conversation tonight, but WOW. Just wow.

    P.S. I love your fabulous outfits and pics on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! We always have fun chatting, but crashes and offline stuff happen. ;)

    Thanks so much! You're so sweet! Srsly.

    ReplyDelete