Thursday, December 1, 2011

Winter Chill

Night of the Dead

Sometimes I have fun just shaking my inventory and seeing what falls out - like this dress from Silent Sparrow that I bought... sometime! And fitted, and oohed over, which disappeared into he depths of my "teal" folder unphotographed. Somehow, I find the joy in plumbing the depths and emerging with treasures almost as enjoyable as lurking through pictures and picking out the ones I want!

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyelashes: Flufeln Brise, Eyelash 5
Hair: Exile, Dragonfly - honey
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Lipstick: Mock, Micare LipGlimmer - Hypoxia
Jewelry: Primalot, Paradise Bird
Dress: Silent Sparrow, Moonchild - Wintermoon Suite
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: G Field, Bow Strap Shoes - teal

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Shadowfield
Light Settings: TOR, NIGHT Wuxia
Water Settings: Pond

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment