Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 Color Challenge: Week 1 - Champagne

Once, a long time ago, I teased a creator friend of mine that he should learn to make dresses so he could make me things. He's primarily a skin creator, had a shirt and a pair of jeans to his name, and so I largely meant it as a tease - a joke - one of my humorous references to how much better the world would be if it revolved around me.

A few days ago, he asked for my shape. I didn't ask why - it seemed like he wanted to surprise me with something.

Yesterday, he surprised me with this.

Exploration

This is a sneak preview of the LoliDeo dress, the first dress in the De La Soul repertoire. It's static prims, but the shape moves amazingly well with my movements - and as anyone who has seen my AO would say, I move a lot! He even included the sweetest set of matching bloomers (perfect guard against panty-checkers!) I've ever seen. Look at those ruffles! Look at the amazing neckline practically made for over-busted Lolis like myself! And when you get a chance to buy this in-world (it's coming soon!) make sure to check out the view from below - there's a surprise there!

On The Shore

This is my first champagne picture for the color challenge for 2012! I hope you like my toast!

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, Prim Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Hair: Truth, Miku - macaroon
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Jewelry: Eclectica, Wright - champagne
Dress: De La Soul, LoliDeo - Toast
Stockings: Sn@tch, Candy Stockings
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Talisman
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: Alice Project, Faelin Pumps

Poses: !bang

Location: Aear, Lux Aeterna
Light Settings: Places Abracadabra2
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, your friend did a very nice job making it and you look so lovely wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the dress! Very unique =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll pass that on to the creator! It should be on sale soon!

    ReplyDelete