Sunday, April 22, 2012

2012 Fantasy Faire: Spyralle

Spyralle

On my wander around the Fantay Faire, I ran across the wonderful creator of Spyralle - who has a passion for fractals that I really appreciate. She has outdone herself (I'm using that phrase a lot, but it's true!) for the Fantasy Faire with a lovely shop, a number of furniture additions you can see below, and this amazingly gorgeous dress I'm wearing above. The mask is either just a tattoo layer, or has an additional curve around the outside which makes is fan out like a lovely fish! I love the flutteryness of the skirtop, too - the little tufts and frills which make it truly unique. The bodice is a combination of darker and lighter colors; if you have paler skin it will look very revealing without showing any skin! I also love the thin lines of turquoise which really set off the other colors; combined together this is a dress which will stop people at twenty paces and make them pay attention (it did, in fact - I had someone pause and ask where I got the dress while I was changing into it). Set on Shifting Sands, the store is easy to find and lovely to enjoy.

Spyralle 2

Credits: 

Skin: De La Soul, Beatrice Ikon - Pearl (promotional item, Fantasy Faire Donation)
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow MESH (promotional item)
Eyelashes 1: Flugeln Brise, 05-A Planty
Eyelashes 2: *X*plosion, Prim Lashes
Mask: Spyralle, Rhapsody Mask (promotional item, Fantasy Faire Donation)
Lipstick: Croire, Glittery Gloss - Barbie
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ear
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Annette Mesh Hair (promotional item)
Wings: Spyralle, Rhapsody Fractal Wings (promotional item, Fantasy Faire Donation)
Dress: Spyralle, Rhapsody in Purple Gown (promotional item, Fantasy Faire Donation)

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment