Sunday, April 15, 2012

Loving Lies

2012-04-15_003

SecondLie is taking part in a love-in that should result in rather large donations to RFL. The cost is logging into the Second Life Website and clicking "love" on this post. I and my alts have had at to a certain extent (I admit to getting lazy, but I'll do some more later!) but if you like that sort of thing, I think you should check it out. I'm still ramping up to Fantasy Faire, including this skin from De La Soul (I wore a sister-skin to it a few posts back) which will be available there - something I didn't know until yesterday! He does like keeping news under his cap. Today is "send out notecards to creators" day, so I can get an early start on things; the theme of bloggers unfairly asking for things is hitting Shopping Cart Disco again, though, with an odd comparison to people expecting things when they pay taxes and for health care.

At the same time, I got a flood of responses from creators in the last 36 hours as my notecards about their posts went out; I really enjoy getting the feedback, especially if they like my pictures. Some creators I have blogged so many times before because I adore their creations, others I started blogging due to groups where promotional items given out, and still others I am now assigned through the Fantasy Faire's exemplary example of organization (we get four stores and creators, we're expected to blog for them and then pick up anything else we want to blog as we can). Like last year, I'm planning to do my "official" assignments against white screen in more of a traditional blogger sense, then follow up with a bunch of posts on each of the sims - it sounds like they're be just as gorgeous this year as they were last, so I'm really looking forward to it!

2012-04-15_001

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Beatrice - Ikon Pearl
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow MESH
Eyeliner: cheLLe, Cleo Called HotPink
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Eyelases 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Dominique Mesh Hair (promotional item)
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Necklace: LeeZu!, BohemeMia Necklace
Dress: Dilly Dolls, Easter 2012 - Yellow & Pink
Shoes: Cipher, Western Boots - white (gift)

Pose: Adorkable Poses

Location: Garden of Gods
Light Settings: TOR, SCIFI Rimmerthal
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment