Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Snippets of Relationship

Beneath the Surface

I've spent tiny chunks out of the day talking with a couple of very dear friends over text messages, waiting for the small sound of my phone to indicate they'd replied. I often talk to my friends online in little sentences, squares of conversation at a distance even within a virtual world. I don't like facebook or twitter, but I realized it wasn't the format - it was the audience. I like my audience to be small, handpicked for a message, and for our subsequent conversation to be private, not public. Neither twitter, nor facebook allow for this, nor do most online communications allow for this exclusivity. Email can, but only if the other person doesn't "reply all." I deeply value my increasing contact with my friends through text messages, though; with luck, I can expand it to other people who I have let fall by the wayside due to my own inadequacies.

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow MESH (promotional item)
Ears: Illusion, Seelie Ears
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, Prim Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Elymode, Brown B & Gold
Eyedeco: Adam N Eve, Eye Tattoo - Hearts and Stars
Lipstick: Mock, Micare LipGlimmer Sante Fe Gold
Hair: Truth, Kirby w/Roots - strawberry
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Jewelry: Eclectica, Manhattan
Dress: Purple Moon, Marlene Gown (13,000 Member Gift)
Heels: G Field, Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" brown

Pose: Glitterati

Location: Crimarizon
Light Settings: TOR, EUPHORIA Hello Gaia
Water Settings: TOR, Eyeballin'

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment