Saturday, June 9, 2012

Finding My Way

Fully Bloomed

I've been doing a lot of thinking recently about what I blog and why. Recent posts about building your blog, and why certain blogs are really popular got me thinking about my relatively lower read and response rate - but I despite the fact that I cover fashion sometimes, I really don't want to become a fashion blogger. I don't really do reviews - I do closer to art pictures, or attempts at art pictures at least. I have a 'voice,' but it's mostly pedantic and reflective. I have a whole lot of things I like to do, though. Art. Discussions. Hunts. Breedables. Fashion. Events. Roleplaying. Not so much the clubs, and I've never actually gotten into a romantic relationship in Second Life, but otherwise I think I've covered a whole lot of the gamut. If I narrowed down my focus, I might be able to get more people to respond or build a name - but that's also less likely since at this point Second Life has a lot of major blogs all ready; a lot of the field is covered. Also, I would have to limit down my focus, center in on things I might not be as interested in. I do like sharing knowledge and information, though, which is somewhat my favorite part of doing fashion posts - check out this awesome store is a totally fun game. The only other problem is that I really need to cut back my spending - not that I won't actually have enough new clothes to wear for, like, the next year or two; it's just hard to see awesome new stuff I like and not pick it up. However, as a couple of store sales recently have shown me, sometimes waiting is really a good idea.

Water!

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow MESH (promotional item)
Ears: Illusion, Seelie Ears
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Cosmetics: Mock, Acceptable in the 80s
Hair: Tekeli-li, Hathor - Iceanic (CHH3 Hunt)
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Jewelry: Elemental, Butterfly Kisses (promotional item)
Dress: DV8, Sonora Gown - Ocean (50$L Closing Sale)
Shoes: DV8, Steam Vixen, Soot

Pose: Glitterati

Location: Booshtopia - There's a fun mini-quest going on there until June 10th!
Light Settings: TOR, NIGHT That Spells Moon 1
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment