Sunday, September 30, 2012

Enchanted Rainbow

My Own Reflection Judges Me

I'm going to gush. Again. See, in my sparkly little soul I adore rainbows with a fervency which regularly invites mockery from my nearest and dearest, and within a very short amount of time two of my favorite stores fed my rainbow loving soul, so I'm sort of a ball of sparkle and glee - not very coherent, but very colorful! First of all, Alice Project has a HUD (now for sale) which allowed me to recolor all of her infinity hair rainbow (you will be seeing a lot of her hair in the next few photos, I'm just saying), and then Fallen Gods created and shared with me this incredible new skin. It's textured like wood, with the shininess of wood smoothed by hand rather than rendered shiny with gloss. The grain is still there, adding depth and form for the skin as it curves smoothly over my body, but it's also highlighted and enlivened with these amazing, rich, rainbow colors and bits of sparkle - as if a rainbow faerie touched the wooden statue with magic and brought it to life. There is not enough gushing for this skin; it has officially rendered me incoherent and squeeing. Colors curved along arms, legs, even a delicate curve from the buttocks to the back of the thigh which is simply stunning; this new skin has completely blown me away.

Up Close and Personal

Into this mix, of course, comes my dear friend from De La Soul with another set of - subtler this time - rainbow eyes. The eyes were actually created for his line of petites, which are being released for the first time at the new Petite sim opening, but he made them bigger for me because he loves me (and he's promised his petites will also be released full sized once he gets a chance). I'll have more information once I'm showing off one of his amazing petites, but as you can see just from the eyes they are amazing. The leaf jewelry is a free hunt prize in the Acorn Hunt from Alice Project at the All About Autumn Faire, and are recolorable (but sadly, not rainbow). She also has similar earrings with more leaves for sale, which are simply gorgeous. I'm also wearing some lovely bracelets from the Libra Zodiac Event made by CoLLisions, which have a matching necklace which unfortunately is hidden by my gorgeous outfit from Deviance, which was a lucky chair release (I'm not sure if it's still in the chair, but similar versions are for sale). I ended up resizing the bottom for my narrower-than-standard hips, and it was astonishingly easy to shift the prims; I live in hope that Deviance will jump onto the mesh bandwagon even if it isn't rigged, though - the detail of her clothing would really shine through mesh.

Edited to add: Surreal LeShelle IMed me to say: "My necro outfit is actually unrigged mesh and I do have some mesh projects I'm working on atm (as well as some regular old clothing layer stuff). I don't plan to release any rigged mesh the way things are now. Just don't like the idea of people having to change their shape to wear it. When the deformer gets sorted out I'd love to do some rigged outfits though."

Ya~y!!! My wish was fulfilled before I even made it!

Light and Shadow

I'm having a hard time changing out of this, and I don't often say that.

( More pictures here. )

Credits:  

Skin: Fallen Gods, Onyrica - Roots (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, Lumi Doll - Cosmos 2 (Petite Eyes for Bigger Avatars, Promotional Item)
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, Primlashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Ears: Illusion, Seelie Ears
Earrings: Alice Project, Autumn Leaf Earrings (Hunt Gift, Autumn Faire)
Hair: Alice Project, Collette
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Dress: Deviance, Elementalist - Rainbow
Bracelets: CoLLisions, Wisdom of Thoth (Libra Zodiac Event)
Shoes: G Field, Mesh Wedge Bootie "Beth"

Poses: Glitterati

Locations: Ce n'est pas une peinture
Cadenza
Light Settings: TOR, NIGHT This Spells Moon 3
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment