Sunday, September 30, 2012

ICHP De La Soul Petites

Locked in the Crystal Mines

I have been sitting on this for a while, but one of my favorite stores of all time, as well as a dear friend, finally got accepted to create Petite Avatars. Charlie, of De La Soul, offered these fantastic UnSeelie Petites, Lumi for the women and Lumio for the men, as his opening salvo, but do believe me when I say this is just the beginning; I know he already has plans for a line of Seelie, and hopefully I can persuade him to release some of his standard skins in petite as well. You can find them for sale here in the Petite Kingdom, which is also ground zero for a glorious petite hunt. He's also promised he'll be releasing his petite skins full sized, so we really have a lot to look forward to. I honestly had a hard time deciding which to show, but Midnight Blue is one of my favorite shades of all time and I love how the luminescence - which this skin is named for - looks over this dark, rich tone. I took the overview of all of Lumi's possibilities in Undertow, a color I actually named~! I named it for a scent from Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs, which I highly recommend for offline scented options. The skins come in eight color options: Aqua, Ember, Flame & Flora and Midnight, Morte, Nightshade & Undertow.

Lumi Petite Avatar

Lumi comes packed with options, all of which are HUD driven for a low-script avatar wherever you go. In addition to the standard Petite face animations (eyes open, eyes closed, a smile, and blinking), new for petite versions 2.0 and up, Charlie included a variety of lashes with different styles and tinting, and a custom tinting and glow system for the petite itself. Three foot and hand options are also included, and the head comes with faerie and human ears. Each Lumi or Lumio petite comes with matching eyes (one with white schlera and the other tinted dark) and clothing for only 1499$L. The clothing has multiple color and design options which are also HUD driven.I took pictures of all of the HUDs, so if you want to see how they work then click on "more pictures" and you'll see each one. He also has a set of eyes out as her Hunt prize in the Crystals hunt on the gorgeous new Petite Islands, where I took these pictures. It's a challenging place to take pictures - I kept falling through the floor - but it's absolutely mindblowingly gorgeous with tons of tiny, hidden spots to enchant and delight the eyes and ears. The hair I ended up using is this awesome hair from Secrets that is sized and designed for petites; they've become one of many stores offering petite options. The outfit is from Solange, and while I picked it up at the Fantasy Faire it took me forever to share it with you - isn't it gorgeous? Solange also has a crystal hidden for the Hunt.

Shoebed

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Body: De La Soul, Lumi - Midnight (promotional item) and Undertow
Eyes: De La Soul, Lumi Doll Cosmos (hunt prize)
Hair: Secrets, Naive (promotional item)
Outfit: Solange, Petite Fiesta Dress - Aqua

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Petite Avatar Kingdom
Light Settings: Places Bentham
Water Settings: Mirror Water

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment