Friday, October 19, 2012

Single Frame Stories: Surrender

The Inevitability of Ignorance

What I Don't Know I Know is less than What I Know I Know is less than What I Know I Don't Know is less than What I Don't Know I Don't Know. Ignorance is only bliss before you fall off the cliff edge.

Sweet Surrender

You take me in, no questions asked.
You strip away the ugliness that surrounds me.

Are you an angel?
Am I already that gone?
I only hope that I won't disappoint you
When I'm down here on my knees.

Sweet Surrender is all that I have to give.

-Sarah McLachlan

( Other Single Frame Stories here. Single Frame Stories Blog Here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Ears: Illusion, Seelie Ears
Hair: Secrets Hair, Nara - Soda Pop (Promotional Item)

Eyelids: SLink, Eyelids
Lipstick: Mock, Bella Vetro Gloss - Cabaret
Jewelry: bewildebeest, Madiera
Dress: AlaFolie, Marilyn Plume
Bouquet: G Field, Rose2 Mini Bouquet
Hands: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands (New Release)
Shoes: Felicity, Gianna Stilettos (Sales Blitz)

Pose: Glitterati

Location: Machinima Open Studio Project
Light Settings: TOR, SPECIAL Heaven
Water Settings: Mirror Water

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment