Saturday, December 22, 2012

How NOT to Sell Things in Second Life

So I was minding my own business, hanging out in a store after buying a few things and sorting through my notecards, when I saw yelling in my local chat.

[21:00] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): BOM DIA EU TENHO BORBOLETA DE CORPO QUE VOA NO CORPO VERDE E PRETA / 30 LINDENS
[21:00] ReginaLove Core: GOOD DAY I HAVE THE BODY OF BUTTERFLY FLYING IN GREEN AND BLACK BODY / 30 LINDENS
[21:01] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): COMBINA COM FADA PRETA
[21:01] ReginaLove Core: COMBINES WITH BLACK FAIRY

Cattails

I was entirely prepared to ignore her, since it was just local chat and spam happens, but then she IMed me and, well... I got a little creative, so how can I resist now?

[21:01] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): GOOD DAY I HAVE THE BODY OF BUTTERFLY FLYING IN GREEN AND BLACK BODY / 30 LINDENS
[21:01] Deoridhe Quandry: Don't spam me.
[21:02] Deoridhe Quandry: It's rude.
[21:02] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): COMBINES WITH BLACK FAIRY
[21:02] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): ^
[21:02] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): ?
[21:03] Deoridhe Quandry: Spam is rude. It demonstrates you are an assholic moron. ^.^
[21:03] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): EXCUSE
[21:03] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): SORRY
[21:04] Deoridhe Quandry: I hope you get banned. ^.^
[21:04] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): SPAM IS NOT, SO I WANT TO SELL YOU FOR THE BUTTERFLY
[21:05] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): THANKS FOR ATTENTION
[21:05] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): =)
[21:05] Deoridhe Quandry: You are trying to sell me something I think is fucking shit, and yelling in open chat. That is spam. You are a spammer. Spammers are assholic morons. Your are an assholic moron. QED.
[21:05] Deoridhe Quandry: I hope you get banned.
[21:06] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): AND YOU AND WITHOUT AND THICK AND IDIOT Education.
RESPECT ME
[21:07] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): RESPECT ME
[21:07] Deoridhe Quandry: I don't respect asshole moron spammers who IM me to sell me shit.
[21:07] Deoridhe Quandry: Stop being a spammer, act like a valid and respectable human being, and we can talk.
[21:08] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): RESPECT ME, BECAUSE I DO NOT offended you
DO NOT insult me ​​YOUR THICK
[21:08] Deoridhe Quandry: Your IMing me to spam me. You're spamming open chat. That's offensive, rude, and assholic.  I'd rather be slime mold than a spammer. Slime mold is better than spammers.
[21:09] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): NOT offended you, SO RESPECT ME
[21:09] Deoridhe Quandry: You offended me before you IMed me unsolicited.
[21:10] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): I PEDI EXCUSE FOR YOU AND YOU offended me
[21:10] Deoridhe Quandry: You're a pedophile? Wow, spamming just the start, then, for you.
[21:10] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): You're a pedophile
[21:11] Deoridhe Quandry: Haa haa, so are you incapable of insults that you don't copy from me?
[21:11] Deoridhe Quandry: Intelligence is only skin deep sometimes, I suppose.
[21:11] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): OUT OF NEAR ME, YOU AND A child molester
[21:12] Deoridhe Quandry: Haa haa, dude, you really suck at this.
[21:12] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): OUT OF NEAR ME, YOU AND A child molester
[21:12] Deoridhe Quandry: Like, your insults are actually worse than your pathetic spam.
[21:12] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): Like, your insults are actually worse than your pathetic spam.
[21:12] Deoridhe Quandry: Not to mention your poor grasp of written English. I presume you're a secondary speaker, but really - classes are available online.
[21:13] Deoridhe Quandry: Yeah, you really can't come up with an original insult. It's incredibly funny!
[21:13] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): Haa haa, so are you incapable of insults That you do not copy from me?
[21:13] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): Yeah, you really can't come up with an original insult. It's incredibly funny!
[21:13] Deoridhe Quandry: Cutting and pasting now, I see. Mmmmm, truly my respect for you.... shrinks.
[21:13] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): Cutting and pasting now, I see. Mmmmm, truly my respect for you.... shrinks.
[21:24] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): YOU BOUGHT YOUR AVATAR UGLY MONSTER IN THE GARBAGE? HELPING YOUR AVATAR AND HORRIBLE AND RIDICULOUS LIKE YOU ILL EDUCATED AND THICK. YOU LEFT ME WITH WILL INDICATE TO YOU CAN VOMITAR. EU AVATARS BEST AND GOOD QUALITY CHARITY FOR YOU, WHY DO YOU HAVE A BAD TASTE. CAREFULLY.
[21:24] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): ESTA MUTADA
[21:24] Deoridhe Quandry: Man, please, keep going. You're just going to make the blog post more fun!
[21:25] 尺e Łove  (reginalove.core): THIS fined
[21:25] Deoridhe Quandry: Yes, you do appear to be refined from the excrement of stoats. That must be a hard life.

And then the store owner IMed me and had her banned. My wish came true!

Am I a bad person if I admit I really enjoyed that? I considered doing more entertaining insults, but it wasn't like she could actually understand English.

Did You See a Saucer?

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De la Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Mask: Cipher, Blind Veil (Part of Punk Lolita Outfit)
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Lipstick: Rue, Painted Lip Service
Hair: Secrets Hair, Pouty, Blond (promotional item)
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Hands: SLink, Mesh Hands
Dress: Dilly Dolls, Kitty Dress Green (promotional item, Together for Sway Event)
Stockings: Kastle Rock Couture, Fishnets (Part of Burlesque Mini)
Shoes: Dilly Dolls, Kitty Stompers Green (promotional item, Together for Sway Event)

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Area 51
Light Settings: Places Crucible

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment