Monday, February 4, 2013

50 Shades of Sexy: Sexual Healing

Finding the Lab

Sexual Healing was a fun 50 Shades of Sexy to do, though I didn't have the dress I thought I had bought a while ago from katat0nik. Her nurse hat is really cute, though, and I ended up pairing it with a cute lingerie corseted outfit from Blacklace - check out the texturing along the front and back, and the smooth line of the panty. This is an older set, but I really love it. I didn't like the stockings which came with it, though, so I ended up pairing it with a gorgeous set from Vextra Fashion, complete with a sheer garter belt. I love the lines of it, especially with the slinky lingerie. The shoes are my staples from G Field, the slingback heels which were one of the first ones I bought from her, but which still hold up much later (though I miss the tinting options on her new shoes!). The final touch is a gorgeous Bleeding Heart jewelry from Earthstones, complete with drops of blood leaking from it.

Surprsing Reaction

I ended up taking these pictures in the endgame area of the MadPea Hunt, where you combine together the fifteen hidden items and make a secret magical potion of love! I love the effects of combining everything together and the glowing pink and exploding light all over the lab! It was a really cute lab, too, with all kinds of beakers and things on fire, and things that probably will explode if left alone for too long!I adjusted a few things, but then there was some hissing and things started bubbling, so I got out of there fast! So... if you can't find it for the rest of the hunt, I'm sorry?

Distillation

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De la Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Eyelashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeliner: Eternal Darkness, Harlequin Tears
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Lipstick: Adore & Abhor, Silent Star
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Sachiko Mesh (promotional item)
Hat: katat0nik, Happy Nurse Hat
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Hands: SLink, Mesh Hands
Lingerie: Blacklace, Midnight Affair
Jewelry: Earthstones, Bleeding Hearts
Stockings: Vextra Fashion, Sheer Stockings
Shoes: G Field, Ribbon Slingback Shoes

Poses: Glitterati

Location: MadPea Endgame Location for the Love Potion 9.9 Hunt
Light Settings: TOR, FOGGY The pink tower

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment