Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fifty Shades of Sexy Challenge: Bad Romance

Bad Romance Leaves its Marks

It started as a dalliance - a brief flirtation with the darkness she thought she'd easily be able to give up. A few nights in a dark city, a gift of magic to beings denied even sunlight, a few moments of of bliss and loss of control and then she could return to a world of innocence and light, no one the wiser. But the nights grew darker, the lures more sweet, and before she knew it she was gift wrapped and delivered she knew no where, and finding her way home would be no mean feat.

Bad Romance Up Against a Wall

The clothing, if something this brief can even be called such, was a gorgeous piece from Boudoir that I was waiting for an excuse to pull out, and then once I put it on I wasn't sure this was a good idea, but now that I braved the Second Life wilds in barely any clothing and emerged with pictorial proof, I guess I'm glad I put in the effort. The bite marks come from Fallen Gods; I can't remember exactly the circumstances, but they're an absolute requirement for anyone in a vampiric roleplaying sim. I paired the outfit and bites with jewelry (tinted) and shoes from G Field, keeping the bow theme and adding some thorns for extra bite. I went for an extra-red lip by combining Mock glosses, and then gothed out using a De La Soul eyeshadow. I think I look a right tempting Pomme de Sang... what do you think?

Bad Romance is Marketing

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De la Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Eyelashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: De La Soul, Inked
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Lipstick 1: Mock, Agua Gloss in Blood
Lipstick 2: Mock, Mizu Venetian Red Gloss
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Cookie Mesh Hair
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Hands: SLink, Mesh Hands
Jewelry: G Field, Rusty Rose Set
Lingerie: Boudoir, Some Like it Hot!
Bites: Fallen Gods, Fangbanger's Delight
Shoes: G Field, Ribbon Slingback Shoes

Poses: Glitterati

Location: City of Lost Angels
Light Settings: Night Anwar

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment