Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Meme: Procrastination

Beyond Reach

Strawberry Singh has another meme for us - a procrastination meme, and since I did the last one, and this one seems fun, I'm hopping on board once more. Ironically,t his less procrastinated me and more gave me text for a set of pictures I was planning to take anyway - so thanks for facilitating me getting things done, procrastination meme!

1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often?
Deoridhe Quandry on 7/31/2008

2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life?
In the Treasure Hunters group chat. It was a hunt project before hunts became a big, grid-wide event. The group was very active and playful, but the one friend I retained from there has since left Second Life.

3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now? 
Hard to say because I move around a lot, but my "home" is a place a couple of close friends let me live on; I have my own island in the sky.

4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life?
Keaniez is the one who comes alone and who I speak to almost every day, but Charlie and Aydryan are a close second and I speak to them almost as often.

5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory?
Very easy - My Fancy Fairy Azarelle wings, which were one of the first things I bought in Second Life. I've never found anything remotely close to replace them; I would like a mesh version of them, so they had some depth instead of being flat prims, but I'll need to build my skills a lot before I can make them.

Lotus in the Distance

6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life? 
Cae, Sakura Ensemble at the new Liason Collaboration Event.

7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? 
Very difficult to say, since I literally organize my clothing by color because I tend to purchase all of them. Probably blue or red, though.

8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? 
I usually walk, but my walking animation is of me flying.

9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL?
Gotten my very own pet unicorn from Stoneworks, though I did it on an alt not on Deoridhe.

10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? Angelina Jolie. She'd make my slife much cooler looking.

Leaping Up

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Lipstick: Mons, lipgloss Idol - ombre blue
Hair: Alice Project, Momo
Hairstick: Aitui, Sakura Hair Stick (Liaison Collective)
Hairbow: Glam Affair, Diana Ribbon - white
(Liaison Collective) 
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Jewelry: Cae, Sakura Ensemble
(Liaison Collective)
 Dress: Valentina E Couture, Cherry Dress - Spring (Liaison Collective)
 Purse: Boom, Haiku Clutch - mint (Liaison Collective)
 Feet: SLink, Mesh Feet

Poses: Glitterati

Location: RFL Main Stage
Light Settings: Places Astryls Wild
Water Settings: Mirror Glass

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the pictures in this post, especially the last one, very creative! Thanks for participating again. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than you so much! Ironically, the last one is angled like that to hide the fact the arm cuts into the hair!

    ReplyDelete