Friday, March 29, 2013

Sakura Cupcakes

Pipefoxen

I'm so late on this! Thirty lashes with a wet noodle! Cupcakes is having a special event where each store is offering something on a discount, and these really fun antlers festooned with sakura flowers are the offering from Violent Seduction. Make sure to swing by Cupcakes and check out the other stores before the prizes evaporate at the end of March (I know! I'm so late!); I saw the cutest pile of presents and some really nice lipsticks, too. The dress I'm wearing is another recent release, this time from G Field; special versions of this were Relay for Life donations, but the full fatpack has to be seen to be believed, and believe me I picked up the whole lot. It's a rigged mesh dress, weighted very naturally like a heavy satin, and the texturing reminds me of G Field's early rose dresses. To highlight the dark of my antlers and the top of the dress, I'm wearing new dark shoes from Felicity in black. These feature a similar triangle design to many of her other styles, this time augmented by those silver studs that are so in style now. At this point I can tint her shoes in my sleep, so tinting and fitting were very quick; there is an additional HUD to tint the toenails any color of the spectrum.

Butterflies

I ended up going to Cupcakes to take my pictures after I saw how gorgeous the store setup was. With each store on its own island in the sky, there was both some uniformity and an opportunity for each store to have a slightly different feel. Violent Seduction had a gorgeous pipefox in front of it, and several flights of butterflies, and the store layout was very open despite being in a stand of dark trees. In contrast, Tuli is a modern brick facade, and nearby Sanu has the cutest button of a house, flanked by bunnies. Each store has it's own style and charm, but the island design keeps them connected and makes directions easy to understand. I also really loved the aurora borealis moving overhead, colors always shifting and changing even during the day! Between that and the clouds, I was in heaven.

Color Flow

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Ears: Illusions, Seelie
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Cosmetics: Mock, Basically Experimental Cherry (Group Gift)
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Dean (Promotional Item)
Antlers: Violent Seduction, Sakura Horns (Promotional Item) 80$L until March 31st
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Jewelry: Ommik, Bokeh Set
Dress: G Field, Puff Sleeve Dress "Taylor"
Heels: Felicity, Monique Stilettos (Promotional Item)

Poses: !bang

Location: Cupcakes
Light Settings: Places Greed2

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

1 comment: