Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fantasy Faire: Lumenaria

There's a Light

Lumenaria is a gorgeous sim in the style of an old English town, complete with windy roads and fountains, rich grasses and beautiful flowers on either side. The colors are muted and gold, and the standard windlight really maintains the tone throughout. I almost accidentally ended up in this gorgeous dress from Sparkle Skye Designs, a new-to-me store. Originally, the flower additions were full bright, but since these adorable accessories are modifyable, I was able to dull them down to match the rest of my look.I really love their shape - clean and precise in their loveliness. I paired this rather traditional, handkerchief hem dress with a really innovative ponytail from Analog Dog - complete with bouffant top and architectural support for the tail part. You can see how the Sparkle Skye Designs daisies perfectly fit along the hairline - isn't that amazing? The eyeshadow is another one of the releases from Musa, shades of gold and green which I thought perfectly offset the almost continuous gold of my appearance. I paired it with a lovely gloss from Mock which faded almost into my skin - which was the effect I wanted.

Overcome

The jewelry is a completely amazing new release from Eclectica, released in a variety of colors but shown here in ivory. There's a delicate three part chain holding the necklace up - in some of the more distant pictures it becomes a little blotchy but up close you can see how gorgeously it's put together. It comes with two rings as well as the earrings, all with the same solar design on them. My hands and feet are both courtesy of SLink, and are both her new Enhanced Design, which means I can color the nails and make them longer, and all kinds of fun things. My nails are the long ones, though not pointed, and I tinted them using one of my increasing number of Nail HUDs from A:S:S, the Spring set, which is a series of pastels with a delicate lighter pattern and lighter nail tips. I splurged on a ton from there and a few other amazing stores, and I'll make sure to share my favorites as time goes on. They really finish the SLink hands even more than I thought possible, though, adding just that extra bit of polish to them. Truly, I'm a classy faerie on the town this Fantasy Faire.

Fountain Spray

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De La Soul, Candace (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow Mesh Eyes (promotional item)
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Musa, Tarja 3 (Fantasy Faire Donation Item)
Lipstick: Mock, Glasside Lip Coralista
Hair: Analog Dog, ism - creamsicle (Fantasy Faire Donation Item)
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Hands: SLink, Mesh Hands
Nails: A:S:S, Spring
Dress: Sparkle Skye Designs, Iris Fairy Mesh Dress - Golden (Fantasy Faire Donation Item)
Jewelry: Eclectica, Solaria (Fantasy Faire Donation Item)
Feet: SLink, Mesh Feet

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Lumenaria
Light Settings: Sim Default
Water Settings: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment