Sunday, April 14, 2013

Twisted Color Challenge: Week 16 - Peony’s Secret

Light Step

This Twisted Color Challenge - Peony's Secret - was really fun, and a really bright color contrast. I like the challenges where the colors initially look like they could never get along, only to find that they really look fabulous together once I have a look organized. I love the cherry of these fabulous Felicity shoes. I love all the different chains, ties, and bangles which make it really unique. It felt like one spot of bright red was too strong, so I ended up also picking up this fantastic cashmere scarf from Boom; I think I had initially gotten it at a special event, but when I went to Boom's store it turns out there is, like, ten or twenty million of them.

Tippy Toes

My bright blue came from this gorgeous new release from Deco; I love the ribbing around the waist and the bottom edge of the dress, as well as the enormous buttons down the back. The hair, with it's red and warm flowers, is another new release, this time from Diva; luckily it's editable, and I was able to move things out of my ears. Yay for editable things. I went completely off book with the final two accessories, though; a dark teal for cuffs and my new favorite toy, a rainbow dragon, both from Silent Sparrow.

Gamboling

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Ears: Illusions, Seelie
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Virtual Insanity,
Lipstick: Mock, Lucir LipColor Sunset
Hair: Diva, "Flora" Type A (Collabor88)
Head Dragons: Silent Sparrow, Luck Dragon - Magic
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Scarf: Boom, Tinsley Cashmere
Dress: Deco, Soda Pop Dress (Collabor88)
Hands: SLink, Mesh Hands
Bracelets: Silent Sparrow, Fenris Leather Cuffs
Shoes: Felicity, Jessica Stilettos (promotional item)

Poses: Grafica

Location: Astriane
Light Settings: In Situ
Water Settings: Mirror Glass

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, my dear, and whew, your skirt covers up just in time in that first reflection photo! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haa haa haa, yes, I had to be very careful about angle. I'm so glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete