Sunday, May 11, 2014

2014 Fantasy Faire: Future Found

Stairway in the Clouds

I'm only wearing a couple of Fantasy Faire things, picked up along my wanderings through Asperatus. Tucked in my hair is this fun and animated hair stick from Curious Kitties, and I really adore it. It spins and sparkles, and the ribbons are flexy so they curve beautifully as it moves. My other accessories include some lovely wings from Una which I've shown many times before - they are a longstanding favorite, and though the black hides more of the details than the other shades, it is a lovely counterpart to my gown and the flowers tucked into to joins are so adorable. My lipstick is one of my favorite reds from L. Fauna, and is one of the few bits of color in all the black; the other bright red is in my nails, an oldie but goodie from A:S:S - one of my favorite nail color stores. The shades are always so vibrant, and the styles so interesting.

Cloud Storage

My clothing is also a Fantasy Faire donation item, and it is a really charming Victorian era gown in rigged mesh. It comes in a variety of colors, but I'm showing off the simple black with gold buttons - it also can have silver buttons - and I paired it with some boots from Lassitude & Ennui from the same era. I really love the layers to it, and how the bustle is fit over my skirts. The length is also really fun, long enough to be decorous but short enough that I can show off my shoes. I just wish the bustle section and gown had come separately or were mix-and-match in some manner; it would have been really fun to be able to combine different colors either through wearing two different, rigged things, or by tinting them separately. All in all, though, I look a proper Victorian Miss in dress, even if I can never aspire to be one in behavior.

Most Undignified

The last day of Fantasy Faire, and I'm slowing down; I won't be able to do everything I'd hoped I would, with posed pictures taken on every sim, but I will be able to take pictures of every sim, so that's something. I'm on the last sim in my rotation, and my Fairlands story is beginning to pick up some speed, so hopefully I'll be finished before the Fantasy Faire Flickr Group is closed again, and everything rolls up for a year.

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Magika, Safe
Hair Stick: Curious Kitties, Elemental Hair Stick
(Fantasy Faire)
 Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Lipstick: L. Fauna, Red 1
Wings: Una, Steampunk Wings
Hands: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands
Nails: A:S:S, Glamour Silk
Clothing: Lassitude & Ennui, Henriette (Fantasy Faire)
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui, Phoebe

Pose: !bang

Location: Asperatus
Light Settings: Sim Default
Water Settings: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment