Saturday, June 21, 2014

2014 Fashion for Life: Promenade

Facing the Guardians

Sadly, Fashion for life is gone for the year. I saw it through to the end; or, rather, while writing my last post I lingered on Promenade until suddenly I was bouncing in the air getting "you are banned from this sim" notices. I assume it wasn't personal. Luckily, less than an hour earlier I had managed to catch these last pictures of Promenade and even explore the ship at the heart of the sim. It was really a wonderful and amazing experience, and completely different from the other sims - for despite the common windows, there was no way out into the sim to explore the waters within which more futuristic buildings stood. I think the control room, all glowing red with bright panels of flashing lights, was my favorite part of the whole thing. I have a few things left in my inventory which might make their way fluttering out sometime in the near future, perhaps as part of the Birthday Celebrations beginning tomorrow, but for now memories will have to hold me to the next Fashion Fair.

Tripping the Light Fantastic

ZOZ is back, this time with nails and shoes both. You've seen tons of shiny new nails, but these shoes are really something special - set over SLink's high feet, they are of an ankle-yolk design with layers of leather and chain. It's open toed with studs covering the vamp to echo the silver of the chains. I really love how edgy it is; I definitely tend much more toward sweet and frilly, but this offers up shoes for a different kind of Deoridhe. I echoed the silver in my shoes with the silver of my Sabina jewelry, from Krystal. I love the off-centered hang of the chains and the three drops hanging down. It's a novel design, interesting and off center with soft gem textures. Stylish and not at all subtle being the name of the game, I finished my look with this incredible gown from Legal Insanity, complete with cow textures and ruffles along the edges so extreme that from certain angles I was flashing a great deal indeed. I love how revealing it is, and how thick the fabric of the dress seems around those rather extreme plunges; it offers up a delightful contrast that is then mimicked in the stark black and white of the ruffle.

Bar Tender

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Michelle
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: MiaSnow, Dark 5
Lipstick: Adore & Abhor, 13 Lips
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Hands & Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands & Feet
Nails: ZOZ, Urban Silver (Fashion for Life - Promenade)
Jewelry: Krystal, Sabina (Fashion for Life - Promenade)
Clothing: Legal Insanity, Evita Gown (Fashion for Life - Perambulate)
Shoes: ZOZ, Synful Heels (Fashion for Life - Promenade)

Pose: Glitterati

Location: Fashion for Life: Promenade
Light Settings: TOR, NIGHT Moony
Water Settings: Blackwater

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment