Sunday, June 8, 2014

Midnight on the Edge of Dreams

Soft Sands

Sometimes it's fun just to put on a bunch of pretty things, go to a pretty location, put on a pretty windlight, and take pretty pictures.

The headwings are an old rare from Aux, brought out once I found the perfect look to pair them with. I had tried everything with my back wings, but it ended up looking odd - it's times like this I wish I could magically make things copy-ok, because I would have pulled a seraphim - multiple wings of the same sort - in a heartbeat. I tucked them into the strands of a new-to-me store called Asset; I particularly liked the way the hair fell across the face, as if casually disheveled in an ocean breeze. The jewelry is a gorgeous set from Sax Shepherd Designs which could work well in a not-wearing-anything look, but also layer beautifully over clothing. I especially like how the belt came out, layering under the abbreviated peplum of the dress. The dress itself is another release from Greymoon for the last Fit for a Princess, not the current one; it doesn't appear to be out in her store yet, but hopefully it will be soon because it's gorgeous.

The Edge of Joy and Sorrow

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Asset, Sophie
Headwings: Aux, Fly Free (old Arcade Gacha)
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Jewelry: Sax Shepherd Designs, Nia Moon
Hands & Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands & Feet
Nails: Frogstar, Pearlescent Princess (Fit for a Princess)
Clothing: Greymoon, Sovereign Shimmer

Pose: !bang

Location: nostos deer

Light Settings: Phototools, Dead End Sky
Water Settings: Phototools, Black Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment