Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Monday Meme: Love

Edie Sedgwick picked up Strawberry's vacation slack this week with a Love Meme, all but startling me out of my shoes, and it wasn't until the next day that I could boss a friend into posing me - though one friend turned into two, and I lured them to my secret lair for pictures. They were very cooperative - jumping on and off of pose balls when I told them too, and I managed to shake this multi-pose from Poise (currently closed). It actually comes with ten poses and a girder, but since it was wonderfully editable (and copyable) I ruthlessly slaughtered it to make it into three poses and a girder for moving people around, and then posed us in front of my favorite Schadenfreude dress forms - a very old purchase from the Arcade.

These are my friends Rofine and Shin, and I love them dearly, and below I'll be answering questions about them both since I met them under very similar circumstances.

Loving Trio
  1. How did you and the person in the photo with you meet? I met both Ro-chan and Shin through the sim Isle of Amras, where they were first players and then admin. We got to know each other through various hijinks during staff meetings, and hijinks outside of staff meetings, and then when Isle of Amras closed we stayed friends mostly because I IM them a lot, and they lured me to their new RPing sim.

  2. How long have you known each other? About two years or so now. Maybe three? I'm bad with time.

  3. What do you love about this person? I love how fun Ro-chan is; she's always up for anything, even if we are not really explaining it to her. Also she's a lot of fun to roleplay with. I love how Honest and straightforward Shin is; I always know exactly where I stand, and that's so comforting - especially since Shin likes me. 8D

  4. What place in SL do you love? I love my Grove and my Cave, on Imagine. Charlie, who has shown up in previous interviews and suchlike, made them for me to decorate, and it makes me so happy.

  5. What clothes or shoes in SL do you love? I have stores I love in particular due to nostalgia - like Silent Sparrow, who hasn't made clothing in ages, but was the first store I ever stalked the Lucky Chair of. My longstanding favorite shoe, the first store I bought fatpacks at, was G Field. These days I wear a lot of katat0nik, Schadenfreude, De La Soul,  Eclectica, Sax Shepherd Designs, Adore & Abhor, Fate,  Sublime Shroud Kreations, and Lassitude & Ennui are among my favorites - but I have so many more.

  6. What does love mean to you? Depends on if it is toward a sapient being or not. Toward the non-sapient, it means I enjoy looking at or using it. Toward the sapient it means I want to spend time with them, know them, support them, and take care of them when they need it.

  7. What is your biggest regret? I wish I'd returned to school earlier, for an unchangable one. I wish I spent more effort trying to make friends, for a changable one.

  8. Which is the one event that has had the biggest impact on you and your life? The death of my best friend when I was in college.

  9. What do you love and hate the most about the human race? I love how creative ad expressive we are. I hate how cruel we can be.

  10. What color is your underwear? I'm not wearing any. 8O Alpha layers, yo.

2 comments:

  1. OMG what a glorious photo! You guys look simply amazing together. Just a beautiful portrait - bravo! :D

    ReplyDelete