Sunday, July 6, 2014

Rainbow Waters

You, Stop... Come Here

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of blogging something other than events - licking my wounds after my vast failure at covering Second Life's Birthday (though in my defense, my idea was rather stupid given how much else was going on in my life). I was inspired by the hair, from Ploom, which I've wanted to show off for a while. It's a subtle set of pig tails, caught back far enough to fall behind my ears. The length is extremely long - falling well below my hips. Both the all of the hair and the length makes it a more challenging hair both to dress and to pose - the fall over the shoulders limits how far your head can turn naturally, and the sheer volume tempted me to pull a Lady Godiva. I did near as, placing a simple swimsuit from Baiatice underneath - a lovely linked bikini with a pretty metal clasp in the front. It's being sold at the Summerfest Event, which ended today. Hopefully it will make the transition to her main store soon as it's completely lovely. I especially like the cutout over the stomach - sexy lines there.

Sun Bathing

On my head I added this amazing, color-changing headdress from Folly. It is astonishing; just about everything is color changable with as much as twelve or fifteen different options. My only complaint was that I wish it was HUD tinting instead of via menu - the options are so varied and amazing that I wished I could see the colors instead of trying to judge from names. Otherwise, though, the headband is amazing, the flower add-ons are delightful, and the options make me wriggle like a thrilled puppy. It can go with anything, in astonishing variety, and I have no doubt these will be showing up again after I completely rework the coloring to fit a completely different outfit. Finally, these amazing poses are from Grafica and are available at the Rhapsody event right now. Yes, shocking as it seems, I actually have managed to cover something while the event was going on; please pick your jaws up from the floor. These poses are all based off of different dances or music, and I simply adore them - managing to be unique, interesting, and to not twist my limbs despite the sometimes extreme shapes they make. I love the variety of arm and leg shapes, and the real natural feel to the poses, and I also love that each set comes with mirror images of the pose. 

A Leap Forward

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Ploom, Pepper
Hat: Folly, Nouveau Headdress
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow
Glasses: Eclectica, Antique Glasses
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Hands & Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands & Feet
Nails: A:S:S, Fairy Wings
Clothing: Baiatice, Caprice Monokini
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui, Fey Sandals

Pose: Grafica

Location: Sunset Beach
Light Settings: TOR, MIDDAY Baskaholic
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment