Saturday, February 14, 2015

Fit for a Princess: Born of Snow

I'm a Cutie!


Fit for a Princess is about halfway through, and there are still lovely wintery and love related glitz and glamour for all of the most discerning princesses. My gorgeous gown is from Evie's Closet, and is one of my favorite styles from her - a sumptuous ballgown with silver accents. I'm an enormous fan of the tight corset sleeve down the forearm, shooting out of it's puffy clouds of white, and the textured quilting of the bodice with it's tiny center dots. The alpha layer is also well down, skimming low enough that my decolletage is perfect even from above.  Many other colors are available at Evie's Closet, but I love the white for it's simplicity. I paired it with a simple, purple-stoned snowflake necklace from Krystal, available in her gacha. I've been playing a few rounds each time I run into it and amassed quite a collection of jewelry. I liked the little touch of color against the pure white of my gown, and I reinforced that with incredibly bright hair from Ploom - in an incandescent combination of teal and purple - and a rich, dark lip from Pink Fuel. The nice thing about a large, simple gown is that it allows for significantly more variety in accessories - letting the accessories take center stage and acting as a canvas that is rendered all the more lovely by the contrast of negative space.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang


These really fun, quirky poses are all from Fashiowl - each with it's own fitting prop. I love how they inspire to sillyness - from me singing into the "cute princess" popsicle, to blowing kisses across the snow. They come in a box that is it's own pose-with-prop, a fantastic arm owl. The final pose, shown below, is from a previous Fit for a Princess event, and is available at their main store. All of them are fun and interesting - both the poses and the props. I love the idea of little images on blackboards, each one a different fun or flirty message going out to anyone watching. Fashiowl specializes in emotive poses with props, from cheerful divers with cameras, to princesses kissing a hundred frogs in search of that elusive prince. Definitely check out not only the four popsicle poses on sale at Fit for a Princess, but also their wide variety of poses at their main store! I selected Cadenza as a spot for my pictures because if it's use of white and light colors, which would allow me to keep the bright hair and lips the central focus of my look and show off both through these various playful poses.

Summon Snow

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Ploom, Nancy
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Eyes: .:Soul:., RooMee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Elymode, Coal & Teal
Lipstick: Pink Fuel, Metallic Lipsticks
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Jewelry: Krystal, Snowflake Necklace (Fit for a Princess - Gacha)
Hands: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands
Nails: Flair, Set 138
Outfit: Evie's Closet, Iseult Gown (Fit for a Princess)

Pose: Fashiowl (Fit for a Princess)

Location: Cadenza
Light Settings: TOR, MIDDAY Pleasantrie
Water Settings: Pond

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment