Friday, April 3, 2015

Fit for a Princess: Sunlight in Moonlight

Out on a Balmy Evening

Fit for a Princess is back this month with some really cute looks some real deals - like this adorable dress from Baby Brat for under 50$L. There are four color options - the rather lovely gold I'm showing off, and three other pastel shades of orange, blue, and pink. I particularly liked the materials effect on the bodice, making it subtly seem to sparkle in the light. It's well rigged, and the spaghetti straps are delicate without getting too lost - one thing I love about rigged mesh is how spaghetti straps can finally look good! It's well rigged and fully lined, meaning there isn't a bad angle. I also found the invisilayer to be well made, without any gaps at the edges, though keep your panties handy! I paired it with the lovely Rosemarie set from Krystal in simple white diamond; the set has four parts, sold separately - a tiara and a necklace, which I show here, and additional earrings along with a hanging curve of jewels to hook up to the bodice of a gown to dress it up. She also has some lovely gowns set out along with a ring gacha and some lovely key necklaces in gold and silver. I like the size and shape of the tiara and necklace in particular, along with how they reflect each others shapes, creating a nice harmony in an outfit.

Slippery Rocks and Shiny Shoes

I added heels in a contrasting color from Bliensen + MaiTai. While often pastel on pastel can be a lot of fun, adding a richer hue at a single point can add some drama and make an outfit more interesting. I featured a limited edition version of these shoes for 21 Shoe, and the shape is just as much fun in a brighter shade! I still love the starburst of gold, and how lived-in the sheen of the leather is. The heel is very narrow, dressing up an otherwise simple spring gown to match my somewhat over-the-top jewelry choices. And in the same line as the elegant but simple effect of gown, jewelry, and shoes, I went with a sleek hairstyle with a little curl for interest - this gorgeous shoulder length style from Ploom with fun little tendrils and a row of curls along the back. I liked the bang-line in particular, how it flopped over the eyes without obscuring them - the kind of style which looks like you brushed your hair and went out, but which is cleverly held in place with several cans of hairspray or, in this case, clever rigging. I rounded out my look with some deceptively simple cosmetics from Wicked Peach - firstly a subtle combination of cream and red which stayed in the range of my gown while hinting at the contrasting color of my shoes, and secondly some sparkly nailpolish that remained more in the range of my jewelry and bodice - a bit of shine, but subtly so. The final touch was my lipstick from Mock, a creamy violet lipstick which caught the hue of my shoes but in a pastel shade to more closely hew with gown and jewels.

Perfect Princess Wave

There is a lot going on, but I think the final effect is breezy, elegant, and just a touch too expensive for you.

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Ploom, Bron (We Love Roleplay)
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Eyes: .:Soul:., RooMee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: The Wicked Peach, I Dream in Colors
Lipstick: Mock, Innocente Lipcolor
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Jewelry: Krystal, Rosemarie (Fit for a Princess)
Hands and Feet: SLink, Hands and Feet
Nails: The Wicked Peach, Sparkling Wine
Outfit: Baby Brat, Spring Sprite (Fit for a Princess)
Shoes: Bliensen + MaiTai, Rumba Pumps

Pose: Exposeur

Location: L'Arc en Ciel
Light Settings: TOR, NIGHT Bright Blue Horizon
Water Settings: Phototools, Breakwave Building Waves

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment