Saturday, May 30, 2015

Whatever I Fear

Whatever I fear the most is whatever I see before me
Whenever I let my guard down, whatever I was ignoring
Whatever I fear the most is whatever I see before me
Whatever I have been given, whatever I have been

Fear

Did we expect these things to change
By waking up and suddenly there they are
And all I need's a starting place
And nothing ever seemed so hard...


Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Asset, Athena Hair
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Eyes: .:Soul:., RooMee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Musa, Tarja 6
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Jewelry: Lazuri, Perles de Gloire
Hands & Feet: SLink, Hands & Feet
Rings: ieQED, Persephone Ring Set
Nails: A:S:S, Glamour Silk
Outfit: Cila, Lucia
Heart: Likka House, Look My Heart
Shoes: LVC, Ballet Straps White

Pose: Grafica, Drift 3 mirror

Location: LEA 29: Cammino e Vivo Capovolto
Light Settings: Sim Default
Water Settings: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

2 comments:

  1. Oh man. I forgot how good Toad the Wet Sprocket was <3

    (glorious pictures, as always :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They remain one of my favorite bands of all time, and this is one of my favorite songs of theirs and definitely the one closest to a theme song.

      Thanks, sweets.

      Delete