Thursday, November 19, 2015

Cosmetic's Fair: Lost in a Dream

Image Description: Close-up of a woman's face with brightly colored, mismatched eyeshadow, metallic textured lips, and rainbow nails.

The Cosmetics Fair continues apace until the end of the month, and I'm taking a opportunity to show off a few of the things available.The main reason for these distance shots, instead of the up-close fun ones I showed below, is so that the full hair from ::Bold & Beauty:: can be seen. Like many stores, it comes with HUDs for color changing - I'm showing off one of the fades here; there are two ombre sets with a lot of variety, but sadly no rainbow! It's a nicely curly style with minimal use of transparencies, which makes it layer nicely with my wings. It's also well rigged so that it moves naturally through most poses and the bangs have an interesting shape and nice curve back, almost big enough for my enormous ears.

Image Description: Line drawing of a man sniffing a rose, a fence, and a girl; a more natural woman is flying in the middle, apparently blown back by a line drawing breeze.


I'll show more of the eyeshadow, from < n o v a >, and the lipstick, from {MUA}, later but all of them are available at the Cosmetics Fair in many more shades and styles. My outfit is one of a bunch of Rural style Lolita dresses available from Nomi via Gacha. I'm showing off one of the rares, but the commons are just as nice and of a similar style but different colors and patterns. I love the width of the skirt; I was sad that none of my pantaloons or bloomers fit under it, though; I'd love a frilly but tightly rigged set of them to go under my fluffier dresses and give the illusion of full coverage. Nomi's gacha is out right no at the Kawaii Project, so make sure to swing by and toss a few Linden in to get a pretty dress.

Image Description: Woman in a pink and purple dress with pink and purple hair standing in front of a giant crow.

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: ::Bold & Beauty::, Ariana (Cosmetics Fair)
Eyes: .:Soul:., Roomee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: < n o v a >, Emoirra (Cosmetics Fair)
Lipstick: {MUA}, Let Me Shine (Cosmetics Fair)
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Outfit: Nomi, Rural Lolita (Gacha Rare)
Tights: Stellar, In Bloom
Shoes: Glamistry, Anthurium Heels

Poses: an lar

Location: Dreamers, by Cica Ghost
Light Settings: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment