Sunday, November 29, 2015

Genre: Back to the Future

Genre and Cosmetics Fair

The theme for Genre this time is Back to the Future, and I'm showing off some of the 50's Popsicle glory available to you right now at a massive discount!

My candy colored outfit is from Bare Rose and comes in blue and pink which can be mixed together or worn separately. I'm a huge fan of variety, and so I paired the blue jacket and shows with the puffy pink skirt. The yellow accents are with both colors and also are the color of the hair bow, shown above my ponytail, and the texture underpants layer. It's a very well made outfit; the jacket is well rigged to the arms and torso and the interior is lined up a few inches, so you can take angled shots that aren't too extreme. The skirt is completely lined and also includes three layers of crinoline, adding to the verisimilitude. I love the bright colors and diamond shaped buttons; my only wish is that it could have drawn more from the Back to the Future movies, since that was the theme. It moved naturally with my legs, especially in the poses included in the Anachron Hoverboard. My nails are punny and delicious - Back to the Fuchsia, from Dark Passions. They're a variety of fading magenta and black styles, all of which add a bit of darkness in my sunny look. Finally there is the Anachron Hoverboard, which comes in six themes; I'm showing off Plastic Fantastic here - by far the brightest of the choices. It also comes with a HUD to customize the glow, lights, and some of the colors, usually in line with the theme. Plastic Fantastic, for example, has tons of rainbow options while Hot Rod Blue offers bright primary colors for your enjoyment. The hoverboard has an AO included, so shut off your own while wearing it, and may need to be adjusted to fit your feet.


My hair and cosmetics are all straight from the Cosmetics Fair, and quite bright enough to match my Genre goodies. On my head, working beautifully with Bare Rose's bow, is an upbeat style from [^.^Ayashi^.^], complete with color changing HUDs for hair color and an RGB color pad to tint the hair tie. It's very anime-style, with sharp bangs and a long, flowing tail; I especially like the longer framing bangs on either side of my head. It's rigged to my torso so that it moves smoothly with most poses without clipping my shoulders. My eyeshadow is another color matching set from Nova, here showing yellow and pink to their best advantage. Each of the ten pairs is different in hue but the same in their glossy perfection. My lipstick is also bright, but this time more of a matte - one of the ten options available from Elysium. Each is opaque and clear, following the lip line naturally and adding a real spot of brightness  on my face.

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^], Mitu (Cosmetics Fair)
Eyes: .:Soul:., Roomee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Nova, Emoirra (Cosmetics Fair)
Lipstick: Elysium, Liu Lips (Cosmetics Fair)
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Hands: SLink, Hands
Nails: Dark Pasisons, Back to the Fuchsia (Genre)
Outfit: Bare@Rose, Spandoll (Genre)
Hover Board: Anachron, Hoverboard 1.0 (Genre)

Pose: Anachron, Hoverboard AO

Location: My Platform

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, Arrangement

No comments:

Post a Comment