Saturday, December 12, 2015

Advent: Day 11

Advent: Day 11

December is eleven days old and there are presents for us!!

Advent is still going on, and I'm really impressed by everything I got; I had a hard time setting up this outfit because there was so much that was awesome - as problems go, this one is the best.

I'm also neck deep in a lot of really deep thoughts which will probably be filtering out as time goes on - about diversity, about making characters, about how to make a game, about the complexities of discrimination and the internalization of external forces. The world seems solid, but as I grow older I'm really aware of how permeable we are, how easily we're influenced by seemingly inconsequential details, how we take what is around us and recreate it within only smaller and bent. In short, I am having a wonderful time and I hope you are, too!


( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: 7 Deadly S{K}ins, Noella black brows (Advent 11)
Hair: Analog Dog, sardine - light browns (Advent 11)
Eyes: Inkheart, Medusa Eyes - Fallen (Advent 11)

Blush: Dulce Secrets, Winter Burn Blush (Advent 11)  
Lipstick: 7 Deadly S{K}ins, lipstick BLOOD (Advent 11)
Toy: Drama Libre, Baubles (Advent 11)
Necklace: CNZ, Ball Ring Flower Collar (Advent 11)
Outfit: SOIR, Long Winter Coat Christmas (Advent 11)

Boots: Freebiecosmos, Steampunk Outfit 'Lady Violet' (Advent 11)
 
Location: Fair Play
Windlight: Sim Default
 
Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry  
Post Processing: Cropping Only

No comments:

Post a Comment