Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Squee: Rain

The Sunday Squee is about things that make me happy and excited. From books to movies to television shows to podcasts, I'll highlight less commonly known things as a way to share what I love. If you want to join in the Sunday Squee, please link back to me, magnifying both of our joy.

Rainy City

I love the rain.

There's something about the sound, and the smell, and the fizzle of lightning in the air; it makes me happy down to my bones.  I like drinking cocoa at the window while it rains outside, and watching what the light does when it cuts through water and air, and the occasional rainbow arcing across the sky like a promise or a dream.

I love the rain.

Running for the Metro


Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Alice Project, Samantha
Eyes: [[Beta Testing]]
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: cheLLe, Cleo Called
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Lipstick: Beautiful Freak, Liquid Metal
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Body: SLink, Body, Hands & High Feet
Jewelry: Cae, Regal
Nails: ZOZ, Urban Gold
Outfit: Vengeful Threads, Sultry Diva (Genre)
Shoes: Hucci, Pinup Peeps

Pose: Grafica

Location: Rainy City
Windlight Settings: Places, Betham
Water Settings: Mirror Water

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment