Sunday, February 7, 2016

Colour! Colour! Colour! Week 5: Dark Moderate Green

The Weekly Color Challenge is back this year with a different format, through the Flickr Group Colour! Colour! Colour! Each week is given an RGB code.

This Week's Color is R:130 G:163 B:55 (aka #82a337)

Colour! Colour! Colour! Week 5: Dark Moderate Green

I'm loving the inspiration to go back through my inventory and unearth old treasures. This dress (and matching lipstick) are both from Senzafine and were among the first mesh clothing I purchased. I fell in love with the dress and jacket combination, and that sort of combination has remained a staple of many mesh creator's portfolio. The elbows show some of the "gummyness" of early rigged SL mesh, but I think the excellent texturing of the dress in general, and the unique and striking style, more than make up for the difficulties of the Second Life form! I gave up trying to find accessories that matched after setting up my face, though; the group gift Truth hair is dyed, as are the Sax Shepherd Designs wings and shoes - thank you for creators for making things modify ok! My favorite part is the eyeshadow, though - part of an early playful collection from HooT, they are ladybugs painted in a variety of colors - in this case green. I love playful touches like that, where the humor can be subtle and sweet.

Next Week's Color is R:170 G:67 B:32 (aka #aa4320)

Credits:

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Truth, Kizzy (Group Gift)
Eyelashes: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyeshadow: HooT, Eye Crawler
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Lipstick: Senzafine, Sirene
Wings: Sax Shepherd Designs, Filigree Wings
Body: SLink, Hands & High Feet
Nails: Dark Passions, Irish Tips
Outfit: Senzafine, "Miette" Lolita Dress
Shoes: Sax Shepherd Designs, Vixen

Pose: !bang, stand 368

Location: My Platform
Windlight Settings: Phototools, Miaa light 01

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment