Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Colour! Colour! Colour! Week 13: Moderate Blue

The Weekly Color Challenge is back this year with a different format, through the Flickr Group Colour! Colour! Colour! Each week is given an RGB code.

This Week's Color is R:47 G:69 B:180 (#2f45b4)

Colour! Colour! Colour! Week 13: Moderate Blue

I've spent the last few days clearing out my inventory and hunting for this particular shade of blue, mostly in bits. Inventory management is it's own skill in Second Life - and mine is enormous and unweildy; I have an extensive sorting system for my clothing, but nothing as nearly complete for the items I rez in world, and I have an immense backlog of hunts, gifts. items to blog, and items picked up at events and rapidly forgotten. Since November, my objects folder has lingered as a mass of confusing objects and longstanding objects; events have thrown my plans into chaos, and even now I pick up vastly more than I have the time to sort through. This will only grow worse during Fantasy Faire, which is coming up with alarming rapidity, but I'm looking forward to the challenge! In the mean time, I'm tossing out some gorgeous finds which I missed the first time around - I hope you enjoy!

Next Week's Color is R:162 G:215 B:123 (#a2d77b)

( Colour! Colour! Colour! Album )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Tattoo: Folly, Tintable Rainbow Sheen

Tattoo: Fallen Gods, Ammonite
Hair: Ploom, Splayed

Veil: Bliensen + MaiTai, The Grid
Eyes: .:Soul:., Oculos
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Jewelry:
Bliensen + MaiTai, The Viper's Nest
Body: SLink, Hands, Feet
Nails: Nine Inch Nails, Deco
Outfit: N-Uno, Vella Dress (We <3 RP)
Shoes:
Bliensen + MaiTai, Haithabu

Pose: Grafica, Drift 002
Location: My Platform
Windlight Settings: TOR, NIGHT Bright Blue


Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment