Friday, April 15, 2016

[D]oki [D]oki Jellies and Fate Eye Poser Goodness

Look Beneath the Surface

One of the fun things about inventory sorting is the fun clothing combos which fall out when you shake an overfull folder! I don't know how long ago I got this adorable Jelly Mer set from [D]oki, but it is a lot of fun and can work with almost any body! Best of all, for me at least, there are five - count them five! - rainbowlicious options. The Jelly top is editable, so you can make it larger or smaller as you like, and the tail and added tendrils are all flexible and move slowly, gracefully, through water or air. I had difficulty picking one to show off! I paired it with half of an outfit from Violent Seduction, inspired by mermaids and perfect for pairing with fins or a jelly body! Adding in the fantastically tendrily hairstyle from Asset simply finishes my jelly-mer transformation, leaving me fit to dance above or below the waves! I really love how well rigged the long hair is - it moves naturally, and tolerates a lot of different poses.

Coming Up for Air


The other thing I wanted to show off is a new HUD from Fate which really adds a lot of individual and subtle control to your eyes - which is wonderful for making images connect! Fate recorded a demonstration video, but I found it easy enough to understand out of the box. You can control your eyes separately or together by selecting from the words along the top, change where the eyes are focused by clicking on the open box bellow and moving the crosshairs, and stop controlling your eyes using the reset bar below. It works with any eyes connected to your eyes, whether texture or mesh, including Fate's fantastic customizable eyes. You can buy the HUD on the FATE Marketplace Store for shockingly little given something that has become invaluable in the days since it landed in my inbox. If you take pictures, I cannot recommend this HUD enough! The eyes I'm showing off are my rainbow eyes from .:Soul:. - Charlie always makes me the most beautiful eyes, and indulges my love of rainbows more than I probably deserve.




 Buy Damien Fate's new eye HUD and you too can make your eyes do improbable, beautiful things!

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Tattoo: Folly, Tintable Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Asset, Nuzzle
Eyes: .:Soul:., Oculos
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Ears: .:Soul:., Uni
Jewelry: Earthstones, Shells & Pearls
Body: SLink, Hands
Bracelets: .aisling., Aphrodite
Nails: La Boheme, Shelter Set1
Bra: Violent Seduction, Lady Rilette
Outfit: [D]oki, Jelly Mer

Poses: Grafica
Location: The Realm of Ozryn
Windlight Settings: TOR, MIDDAY Londonisk
Water Settings: Nam's beach scene

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment