Saturday, April 23, 2016

Fantasy Faire: A Traveller in Breeze

Breeze: Running the Cliff Edge

Breeze offers a lot of fresh and light wonders for wearing - all blending in beautifully with the bright, clear colors of the sim itself. I've changed skins again, this time for a more naturalistic one from Stix (Breeze). It comes with appliers for Belleza, Meitreya, Omega, SLink, TMP, and .:Soul:. Uni ears. Included in all of that is multiple body hair options and cleavage options galore! You can tint your SLink hands and feet using any of the SLink choices - so don't worry that you don't see anything specific to them. Where she can she's combine appliers, which my straining inventory appreciates! There are also a ton of head options, including Catwa, Genesis, LeLutka, Omega, and Visage and a separate lip HUD for Nyam Nyam, Sweetlips, .:Soul:. Kissers, and Loud Mouth. The cosmetics included are soft and a rosy take on natural, with brown shadows around the eyes and a darker upper lip. Tons of options for any combination of body parts you may have! Layered on top of the skin I've added two tattoos - a hint of purple scales and a thicker, metallic bodypaint effect, both of them from :[Even~Tide]: (Echtra). They're a lot of fun, adding some interest and shade to my body since I'm unexpectedly showing so much skin!

Breeze: Blossom Pretty


Speaking of skin, most of the rest of my look is from one store - Jinx (Breeze) - including the cute halter dress in bright flowers with green trim, my pink horns, and my cute gray fawn legs. The dress is fully lined, even the straps around my waist and over my neck - a critical touch since they're so slight and viewable from multiple angles. It's well rigged and moves easily through different poses with very little clipping. I love the bright combo of colors and they come with matching flat sandals for Belleza, SLink, and TMP. I went with faun hoofs instead, though, part of the Capricorn Mono set which comes with matching horns and a full outfit, including a cape and bloomers. They're slim and fun, letting me climb and hop all over Breeze with glee. I switched in a different set of horns, though - also available at the Fantasy Faire, but this time through the Fantasy Faire Hunt which started yesterday. The HUD for the Hunt is available at the landing point for every sim, and looks to be as much fun as ever - look forward to a guide from me in the next few days. My final sakura touch is from Cubic Cherry Kre-ations (Breeze), a floating halo with color changing gems and a choice between gold and silver for the moon, and balck and white for the drape. The halo itself comes in black, gold, and silver - so you can use this to match almost any mood and motif!My poses are all chipper and energetic poses from Eternal Dream (Breeze) and have me kicking up my hoofs in glee. In addition to a ton of straight poses, Eternal Dream is also selling poses with props - I focused on ones which suited a Faun scampering around a cliff-riddled garden, though, and I think you'll agree they work perfectly.

Breeze: At a Run

( More Breeze images here. )

Credits:

Skin: Stix, Bo :Believe: (Fantasy Faire)
Tattoo: :[Even~Tide]:, Elegant Tattoo (Fantasy Faire)
Scales: :[Even~Tide]:, New Dragon (Fantasy Faire)
Hair: Asset, Nana
Horns: Jinx, Glynnii Horns (Fantasy Faire)
Halo: Cubic Cherry, Rising Moon Halo (Fantasy Faire)
Eyes: .:Soul:., Oclulos
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Ears: .:Soul:., Uni
Body: SLink, Hands
Nails: A:S:S, Dragon Scales
Outfit: Jinx, Effy Dress - Bright Summer (Fantasy Faire)
Feet: Jinx, Capricorn Mono (Fantasy Faire)

Poses: Eternal Dream (Fantasy Faire)
Location: Breeze
Windlight Settings: Sim Default
Water Settings: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment