Friday, April 22, 2016

Fantasy Faire: A Traveller on Blackmoor

Blackmoor: Lying in Wait

I'm wearing a .:Soul:. (Blackmoor) skin again, this time in a rich cyan with gold and peach markings, and I'm sure it's obvious why - his skins are truly astonishing this year! They come with a million and a half appliers, all neatly tucked into HUDs - Body Appliers include SLink, Maitreya, Belleza, and Omega with a separate TMP set, and Face Appliers include Genesis, Lelutka, Catwa, Omega, BentBox, and the Uni Ears also with a separate TMP set. The tattoo layer and a faded layer are also included, and the faded layer can be used to make unique tints and shades if you so desire. It leads to a seamless effect from the SL mesh to my mesh body parts. My wings are beams of light which can be turned on and off, their base a smooth disk of shining metal. Autogenica (Blackmoor) made these, and they are a wonderful example of wings made of light - an often frought undertaking! They come with a HUD to turnt he wings on and off, making them perfect for a modern flight setting. 

Blackmoor: In Defense


The outfit I'm wearing - from the high, sculpted neckline to each individual curve of the hem, is from Enchantment! (Blackmoor). It's thickly layered on the outside, with smooth curves and an interesting cut; I especially like the bodice section, with it's high-necked swoop. Both the bodice and the skirt have options for recoloring via HUD, the top including a variety of skin tones if you want to have a sheer effect, and the skirt a lovely selection of six colors in the Fatpack. I love HUD options for recoloring clothes, as much for my inventory as anything else, and I love the rich variety offered up here. The inside of the dress isn't lined, but otherwise it's pretty flawless and it comes in all of the standard sizes. Finally, all of my dynamic poses and props are straight from Poseidon (Blackmoor), and I love them more than I can say! They really inspired me to look for places each class would hang out, from the rogue sneaking across the roof to the paladin rushing up the corridor in full defensive mode. These are well made, without distortion to my body despite being in some rather extreme positions, and I got an extra frisson from trying to figure out where each character inspired by the action could go! Definitely check these out if you're looking to make action images; they're the best I've seen.

Blackmoor: On the Attack

( More Blackmoor images here. )

Credits:

Skin: .:Soul:., Ranitomeya F6 Special Edition (Fantasy Faire)
Tattoo: Folly, Tintable Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Asset, Mira
Eyes: .:Soul:., Oculos
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Ears: .:Soul:., Uni
Wings: Autogenica, Jules' Fantastical Flying Framework (Fantasy Faire)
Body: SLink, Hands & Feet
Nails: Dark Passions, Something Wicked
Outfit: Enchantment!, Catrina (Fantasy Faire)
Shoes: Loordes of London, L'Occitanne (on sale)

Pose & Prop: Poseidon
Location: Blackmoor
Windlight Settings: Sim Default
Water Settings: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment